ROOM!!!

We have created this section so anyone who may be looking for others they have served with, or who have served with their families or friends, may contact each other and hopefully find what they're searching for.
Forum rules
The purpose of this site to provide information and allow others to find former friends, and to share images and stories of your time at Cornwallis. Foul language will not be tolerated and will result in the deletion of your account. Please show others the same respect you wish to be shown.
pfcmacd

ROOM!!!

Postby pfcmacd » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:17 am

I am curious to hear from anyone who was in course 7342, 10 platoon,If I recall correctly our corporal was cpl Kabus and for drill we had master sargeant Marshall there was a wonderful feeling of camaraderie of which I have never since experienced. They took a 17 yr old long hair, got him healthy and fit and taught me a little respect. I remember (not so clearly the Green and Gold) and the rec centre, Now its a museum ha, the ship I eventually served on (briefly) was the Sackville which also has turned into a museum...now I am starting to feel like a bit of a relic myself Happy hollidays and lets get through the year in good stead.

Return to “Welcome”