COURSE 7941

We have created this section so anyone who may be looking for others they have served with, or who have served with their families or friends, may contact each other and hopefully find what they're searching for.
Forum rules
The purpose of this site to provide information and allow others to find former friends, and to share images and stories of your time at Cornwallis. Foul language will not be tolerated and will result in the deletion of your account. Please show others the same respect you wish to be shown.
ROCCO

COURSE 7941

Postby ROCCO » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:16 pm

Was hoping to find someone who may have any pictures from 7941.
I graduated from that class but lost everything I ever had when someone broke into my storage unit and cleaned it out several years back.
Would like to share with my children anything that I can.
Thanks and God Bless.
majbradlittle

Re: COURSE 7941

Postby majbradlittle » Fri May 10, 2013 11:45 am

Rocco,

I believe I have my platoon and section photos from 7941. I will try to get them scanned to the site by summer. As of 1 Mar 13, I believe there are only 4 of us still in the Regular Force. Myself, Greg Cryderman, Paul Sweeting, and Mark Hooton. Chek the facebook page for cornwallis, I keep in touch with Brian Charlebois there as well.
I recall being in the mess hall one day and some fellas from another platoon were talking crap about us when I believe they got tuned up with a few spin kicks? Any chance you remember any of that?

all the best,
Brad Little

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri May 10, 2013 11:45 am.

Return to “Welcome”